Happy 2017! It is hard to believe we are now in our 3rd year of Connecting People With Plants.™
Since January 2014, Plants Map has continued to grow thanks to your enthusiasm and sharing our community with others. In 2016 we had over 56K unique visitors to our site and a new total of 21,448 plant profiles added by our users. We are looking forward to another great year of growing with you.
News & Updates:
- Changes to our pricing for Tags and Signs: We’ve reviewed all of our orders from the past year and have thought about the questions we’ve received from our users and customers. Beginning 3/1/2017 pricing on each item will increase, but we will be implementing a discount based on the total order price and we are also going to change to a simple flat rate charge for shipping and handling. Please visit our info.plantsmap.com/tags for more details.
- Seed Swap Day is this weekend, January 28! Learn How to Make Seed Packets that include your Plants Map plant profile links. Also see How to Grow a Garden from Seed.
- We visited MANTS, one of the first horticulture trade shows of the year, and created a MANTS 2017 Collection to share our favorite booths, products and new plants.
- Greenery is the new Pantone color of the year and dwarf shrubs are in. See what else is predicted to be popular this year in our Growing Gardening Trends for 2017 journal.
- We now have a new Advertising page with details on display ads and email sponsorships available and a media kit coming soon.
- New Help Articles: Connecting Organizations, What Type of Image Files Can I Upload.
- Did you know 2017 is the Year of the Pansy from the National Garden Bureau. To celebrate this, our cover photo this month is the Cool Wave® White Pansy.
Featured Profile Journal
Plants Map Resources: Plants, Products and Services
More to Explore
By Hermitage Museum & Gardens
By The Gardens at Heather Farm
University Heights Arts Association
Plantsmap.com is more fun with others! Please share this E-Journal and invite friends, staff, volunteers, visitors, and customers to follow your profile or connect with your organization.
Need help getting started? Visit our Help library with videos or attend a live demo session, on Tuesdays at 4pm.
The Plants Map Team
Connecting People With Plants