We invite you to post your green industry jobs here
Agriculture Education VISTA by Appalachian Sustainable Development
Company Website: email@example.com
Location: Abingdon, VA
Job type: Full-Time Volunteer (AmeriCorps VISTA)
Description of job: The Agriculture Education VISTA position will work closely with the Agriculture Education Program Manager to assist in the redesign of ASD’s Agriculture Education Program. The VISTA will also help build the capacity of existing agriculture education programs, positioning them for long-term stability and success.
Link to full job posting: https://asdevelop.org/job-openings. Posted on October 15, 2018
There are two options to post a job:
- Free – We will post your job for 30 days on this page
- $25 Featured Post – We will post your job for 60 days, include a mention in our E-Journal, post on our newsfeed and share via our social media channels.
To post a job please use the Contact Us page and include the following information:
- Type of posting: Free or Featured
- Job Title
- Company name
- Link to company website (required)
- Location (if applicable)
- Job type (full time, part time, seasonal, volunteer, etc)
- Description of job (please limit to 50 words or less)
- Link to full job posting or contact information (required)
Once we receive your email we will contact you to confirm your choice of posting (free or featured). A Plants Map profile is not required to submit a posting.
Who can see the postings? A sign-in is not required to see the postings. Anyone that visits info.plantsmap.com/jobs can view the postings.
Jobs.plantsmap.com – Connecting People With Horticulture Jobs was launched in October 2017