/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/plantsmap-logo-horizontal.jpg 0 0 Plants Map /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/plantsmap-logo-horizontal.jpg Plants Map2015-09-18 16:03:132016-06-09 09:29:22Can I comment on a post or a plant?
Plants Map users have the ability to make comments on:
- A news post from others
- A plant profile
- Sign Up (it’s free) or Sign In
- When a user posts news you will see a comment field below. Add a nice and thoughtful comment or question here.
- On a plant send a nice and thoughtful comment or question at the bottom of the ‘Plant Details’ section. The comment is pending until seen by the receiving user.
What do I do as the recipient of a comment?
- When someone sends a comment on a plant, users will receive a notification via the bell icon at the top of each page next to the profile menu. Click on the notification to view the comment.
- The user receiving the comment may choose to delete or accept the comment.
Users will soon have the ability to adjust notification settings to allow email notification as well.