Plants Map users have the ability to make comments on:
- A news post from others
- A plant page profile
- You must Sign Up (new users) or Sign In (returning users) to make a comment.
- When a user posts news you will see a comment field below. Add a nice and thoughtful comment or question here.
- On a plant send a nice and thoughtful comment or question at the bottom of the ‘Plant Details’ section. The comment is not visible and pending until seen by the receiving user.
What do I do as the recipient of a plant comment?
- When someone sends a comment on a plant, users will receive a notification via the bell icon at the top of each page next to the profile menu. Click on the notification to view the comment.
- The user receiving the comment may choose to delete or accept the comment.
Can I turn off comments?
- No, you can not turn off the ability for other users to comment on a news post or a plant page.
- Comments on a plant page are not visible to others unless you accept the comment. You can also delete the comment.
- Users will soon have the ability to manage Email notifications via their profile edit settings.