Each collection or subcollection that you add has a tab section for photos, plants, notes, and a map.
The notes tab was created to allow you to keep a list of reminders, completed tasks, observations, to-d0 itmes, and more on a collection or grouping of plants.
- You can have more than one note on a collection or subcollection.
- Your notes can be updated and amended overtime.
- Your notes can be public or made private so that they are only visible to you or for organization profiles the owner and admins.
Example of adding a Note to a collection:
Examples of how you can use the Notes tab include:
- Timeline notes on dates such as when seeds are started, seedlings emerge, transplanting, etc.
- Fertilizer notes, dates and reminders.
- Pest problems and solutions.
- Observations on yield from a vegetable collection.
- Pruning information, dates and reminders.
- Memorial information.
- Weather observations such as frost or freeze dates and damage.
These are just a few of the ways you can use the Notes tab on a collection or subcollection to help you keep records, observations, and organize helpful bits of information you would like to save.
Saved Note Example: