Jobs.plantsmap.com – Connecting People With Horticulture Jobs was launched in October 2017. We regularly receive requests by our users to share their position openings and felt this would be a great tool to add to our site. It has been very well received by our community and others.
Postings can include part-time and full-time paid positions, temporary or seasonal help, as well as volunteer and internship opportunities.
Simply visit jobs.plantsmap.com to post your openings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does it cost? Postings are free.
- How do I post a featured job? You can upgrade a free posting to a paid featured job for $25 and get higher visibility and promotion for your job post. Featured jobs are listed at the top of the site, under the map above the search feature on the homepage. They also are included with a larger photo in a Jobs Spotlight section which equally rotates all of the featured listings. Simply choose a Featured Job as the option when you begin:
- How long does a posting last? Postings are for 30 days. You may use your account dashboard for your company to repost a job if needed.
- Does this require an account or profile? All that is required is a very simply sign-in and an email verification process to add a posting. This will create an account dashboard for your company to store your job postings. You do not need a PlantsMap.com profile to post an opening.
- Who can see the postings? Anyone that visits jobs.plantsmap.com can view the postings and use the search tool to refine their results. A sign-in is not required to see the postings.
If you have further questions please use our Contact Us form. We will be happy to help.