Plants Map is a mobile website that hosts plant collections to connect people and organizations based on their botanical interests. Visitors to Plantsmap.com have open and free access to explore plant libraries and discover botanical collections created by our growing community from any device with website browser access.
Profiles are free and do not require a membership or subscription. Just Sign In at Plantsmap.com to get started. No app needed.
Individual profiles allow you to:
- Create your own digital plant library with My Plants Map
- Organize plants into collections & subcollections
- Access your plants, photos & notes in one place from any device: smartphone, tablet, desktop
- Document your growing experiences
- Archive your botanical photos
- Map plants and collections
- Map and document collections you visit
- Start a wish-list collection of plants
- Plan next year’s garden or planting list
- Add an organization profile for a volunteer group, garden club, plant society, public landscape, personal blog, brand or business
How to Grow Your World on Plants Map
- Sign In to start your individual profile. It all begins with you first.
- Edit your profile with a cover photo and some information about you.
- Start your own plant library by adding plants.
- Organize plants into collections and subcollections.
- Map plants and collections.
- Connect your My Plants Map digital plant library to our interactive plant labels for your landscape.
- Follow other profiles of interest to customize your Home page experience.
- Post photos, news, announcements or items of interest to our community
- Add an organization profile for a club, business, brand, botanical garden, etc.
- Connect with organization profiles
- Let others know you are on Plants Map!