Each plant that you add has a tab section for photos, plant details, growing details, notes and comments.
The notes tab was created to allow you to keep a list of reminders, tasks, observations, dates and more on a plant.
- You can have several notes by categories you create.
- Your notes can be updated and amended overtime.
- Your notes can be public or made private so that they are only visible to you.
Examples of how you can use the Notes tab include:
- Timeline notes on dates such as when seeds are started, seedlings emerge, transplanting, etc.
- Fertilizer notes, dates and reminders.
- Pest problems and solutuions.
- Amount or observations on yield from a plant
- Pruning information, dates and reminders
- Memorial information
- Weather observations such as frost or freeze damage and dates.
These are just a few of the ways you can use the Notes tab on a plant to help you keep records, observations, and organize helpful bits of information you would like to save.
Example below: Peanuts by Tracy Blevins