Post News to Plantsmap
After you sign in you can post news on the top of your profile page or your home page.
- This post will display on the top of the Home News feed and Explore News sections until the next post.
- It will also be seen at the top of your profile page until your next post.
News posts can be about your activity on Plants Map or other botanical or horticultural news, topics, events, announcements and links from other websites. You can add a photo and include a website URL link, including links to your profile on Plantsmap, your plants, collections, etc.
To Post News:
- Sign In or Sign Up
- Use the profile menu to choose if your are acting as My Profile or an organization profile.
- At the top of your profile page or your home page is a ‘News’ section with a field to post what’s new or growing in your world. You can also add a photo and website link.
We encourage you to share about your plants, your gardening and other horticultural topics including news, events & announcements. Please keep your posts botanically based.
Where is your News Post Seen?
Your posted news will be seen
- At the top of your Home page News section until the next post by a user you follow is made.
- At the top of the Explore page News section until the next post by any user is made.
- At the top of your Profile page News section. This will remain until your next news post.
Posts unrelated to the subject matter of Plants Map or reported by other users as inappropriate may be removed.