Collections are a way to organize and create groupings of plants.
- You can create subcollections within a collection to further sort and organize your plants.
- You can have 1 plant in more than 1 collection and subcollection.
To make a collection choose Add Collection from the Add New button or your Profile Menu.
- Add a title
- Add a cover photo
- Add a story about your collection
- Add Location Details (optional)
- You can mark this is private to be only seen by you on a map or public to be seen on the community map.
- Add more photos to create a photo gallery
Now as you add plants you can organize them into the collections you have created. There are two ways to place plants into a collection.
- From the Collection page on the Plants tab choose the button Add/Remove Plants. A window opens to search for and select plants to add to this collection.
- From a Plant page choose the Add/Remove Collection Icon or button. A window opens to search for the collections or subcollections to add or remove a plant.
Plant Tool Bar
Mobile Tool Icons
How to create subcollections: From the collection page click the subcollections tab and Create Subollection button.
Collection Map: This shows all the plants within that collection that have location or map pins. It also shows any subcollections that have location or map pins. If plant, collection, or subcollections location map pins have been marked private then this map is only displayed to you or an organization’s owner and admins.