Organizations can have multiple individual admins. Here’s how:
- The Organization Owner (the individual profile that added the organization) invites potential admins to Sign Up to start an individual profile on Plants Map.
- Once an individual profile is created, that user should visit the organization page and click the Connect button. This sends a connection email request to the organization owner.
- The organization owner must sign in to Plants Map and change to acting as the organization profile from the top drown down profile menu.
- Acting as the organization and viewing the profile you will now see a Manage Network button. This opens a Manage Network page where you will see a list of pending or active connections.
- Click on pending to change a status to active or delete the request.
- The next button allows you to set their role as a Connection (no access to edit the profile only a connection) or as an Admin (to act as the organization, add or edit plants, etc).
Note that only individual profiles can be admins of an organization profile.
Organization profiles can not admin other organization profiles, they can only be connections.
How to Leave a Network Connection – If at any time an individual profile or an organization profile wishes to leave an organization’s network they connected with, simply return to that profile page and choose “Leave Network” to remove yourself.