Posting Events – Plants Map organization profiles have the ability to create event pages to curate their own calendar of events section on their profile pages and promote them on our Explore/Events page.
Use event pages to help promote your plant sales, workshops, garden tours, special events, conferences, webinars, and more.
Each organization profile has their own ‘Events Section’ where visitors can see your most recenlty added events and ‘view more’ to land on a calendar search of your events by date, category, and more.
Event pages can also be promoted to our main Explore/Events page that can be searched by our visitors and users.
HOW TO CREATE AN EVENT PAGE
- Sign In and use the profile menu to switch to acting as your organization. (Learn how to add an organization)
- Choose Add Event from the Add New icon button.
- Complete the Event Form with title, description, date(s), links to your website, and more.
- If you want this event shown on our Explore/Events page, click the ‘promote to explore page’ box at the bottom.
- Save your created event. It will now be listed on the Events section of your profile page.
Organization Profiles – Events Section
To view your searchable calendar of events, click ‘View More’ on the Events section of your profile page and a Search Events page opens to find your events by date, category, keyword, and more.
Organization owners and admins can also view their events in their My Plants Map > My Events section.